ALPHA SPOT HPE 1500 – “ST” Version
The ST Version is available and ideal for Theatre, including a new elliptical reflector and a new special lens coating, resulting in a 6,000K Color Temperature, very close to the black body curve.
1500 W Lok-it discharge lamp
Power may be set to 1500 or 1200 W
7°- 57° electronic zoom
Stay-Sharp-Zoom function for automatic focusing
Dyna-Cue-Creator on a special channel for fast artistic programming
CMY colour system + colour wheel + linear CTO
A rich range of effects designed for professional use
Dichroic glass patterns: 20 gobos (12 rotating on 2 gobo wheels + 8 fixed)
Exclusive adjustable animated star gobo on a dedicated channel (patented)
Animation disc + rotating prism
Zoom-Tracking-Diffuser (frost filter synchronized with zoom plus flood filter)
Special 16-blade mechanical iris
0-100% hybrid dimmer (electronic + mechanical)
Three-phase pan/tilt motor for perfectly silent operation
High performance electronics and firmware
Art-Net / RDM
Modular construction for easy maintenance
200 – 240V 50/60Hz
2.000VA at 230V 50Hz (PFC electronic ballast).
1500W discharge lamp:
– Type: Osram Lok-it 1500W
– Cap: PGJ50
– Color temperature: 6,000 K
– Luminous flux: 135,000 lm
– Average life: 750 h
– Elliptic reflector with high luminous efficiency
– Electronic Linear Zoom 9,5°-57°
– Not linear Extra Zoom 7°-9,5
– Electronic focusing with “Stay-Sharp-Zoom” system (auto-focus)
– CMY Color Mixing
– 6-color wheel + open
– linear CTO
– 2 Rotating Gobo wheels (Ø 37,5 mm), each with 6 bidirectional and indexable gobos
– 1 wheel with 8 fixed gobos (Ø 31,5mm), at variable rotation
– Selectable “Gobo shake” function
– “Morphing” effect.
– All the fixed and rotating gobos are easily interchangeable
– Animation Disc (Ø 37,5mm) that may be used alone or in combination with gobos
– A new conception Animated Star Gobo on dedicated channel (patented)
– 1 rotating prism (5 facet).
– Special high speed 16 segments mechanical iris
– 1 frost filter with Zoom synchronization
– Hybrid 0-100% dimmer (electronic + mechanical)
– Stop / strobe effect.
CONTROL AND PROGRAMMING
36/40 DMX 512 control channels
DMX protocol signal: USITT DMX 512
Art-Net / RDM
Display: Graphic LCD backlit b/w Display
Pan/Tilt Resolution: 16 bit
Gobo Indexing Resolution: 16 bit
Focus Indexing Resolution: 16 bit
Dimmer Resolution: 16 bit
Movement control: vectorial
DMX signal connection: 3 and 5 pole XLR input and output
Software upload through DMX input
Aluminium structure with die-cast plastic cover
Two side handles for transportation
PAN and TILT lock for transport and maintenance
– PAN = 540°
– TILT = 252°
– PAN = 4.0 sec (360°)
– TILT = 3.2 sec (252°)
– PAN = 2.11°
– PAN FINE = 0.008°
– TILT = 0.98°
– TILT FINE = 0.004°
Automatic repositioning of PAN and TILT after accidental movement not controlled by control unit.
Long life self-charging buffer battery.
Function reset from control unit
“ENERGY SAVING” function: with the stop or total dimmer effect on, or with all the CMY filters full (black), consumption cut by 50%.
ON/OFF lamp control from the lighting desk.
Function reset from the lighting desk.
“AUTOTEST” function from menù
Electronic monitoring with status error
Cooling system monitoring
DMX level monitoring on all channels
Internal data transmission diagnostics
Firmware Upgrade with no power
Firmware upload from another fixture
Bipolar circuit breaker with thermal protection.
Automatic break in power supply in case of overheating.
Forced ventilation with axial fans.
Functions in any position.
Hanging system: with fast-lock omega clamps (1/4 turn) on the base
In conformity with the European Directives:
- 2014/35/EU – Safety of electrical equipment supplied at low voltage (LVD)
- 2014/30/EU – Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 2011/65/EU – Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances (RoHS)
- 2009/125/EC – EcoDesign requirements for Energy-related Products (ErP)
This product is available, on demand, with cETLus Listed Mark, that complies with the UL 1573 and CSA C22.2 No. 166 standards.
49.5 Kg (109.13 lbs)