We are an established Lighting Video SFX and Staging Company Hire working within the Live Events industry, based in Essex (CM12 9SN) and have been trading for over 16 years.
Due to large growth within our company, we are now looking to expand our team and continue to develop our business and are looking for hard working, enthusiastic staff to join our team.
The Job Overview
We are looking for a Warehouse & A/V Technician for Live Events. Ideal candidates should have technical experience with a skill base in Lighting and Video equipment. The right candidate should be ambitious and be able to use own initiative to solve problems and be fluid working with technology.
Responsibilities and Duties
- As Warehouse A/V Technician, your duties will include: –
- Working with Internal Account / Operations Managers to assist in the following:
- Equipment Preparation / Testing Checking & Loading equipment.
- Delivering and Setting-up Equipment,
- Operating and/or working on Live Events
- De-rigging and checking equipment back into the warehouse
Qualifications and Skills
- Have a good understanding of AV including Lighting, Video, Projection and IT.
- Experience or knowledge in aspects of productions.
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence is essential along with your own transport due to our location
- You should be able to display that you regularly use your own initiative and common sense and are hardworking, as this position is a hands on role, You should also be able to demonstrate attention to detail in your work and have good communication skills.
- As you will be part of a team, you should have a good positive and happy attitude.
- Ability to work additional and unsocial long hours on events when required due to the nature of the events industry.
- Ability to work under pressure and to resolve issues diplomatically and calmly.
- You must have the capability to carry and lift AV equipment and staging equipment from vans into venues.
- Excellent opportunity to work within the live Lighting, video industry additional training and support will be supplied for the right candidate
- Salary £17000 -£23000 depending on age & experience
- Holidays 28 Days (inc Bank Holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
Job Type: Full-time 42 Hours a week
Lighting/Audio Visual: 1 year (Preferred) or have a background within the industry
Applications with cv and supporting letter are invited to be sent to:
Sue Bushnell – Office/Finance Manager
M: 07931 330475
T: 020 3371 9989