Award ceremonies and event nights tend to be important occasions and celebrations. And they take a lot of time, and effort, to plan. As part of this planning, you should seriously consider the potential of LED screens, and what they could bring to your event. Here at Light Design, we are leading lighting design experts. We work with companies and clients across London, and further afield, to provide stunning, reliable lighting for events, including award ceremonies. As a result, we have produced this guide to hiring LED screens for your award ceremony.
Why hire LED screens for award ceremonies?
LED screens can be a great addition to any event, including award ceremonies. This is because they bring a range of advantages, including:
- Increasing the number of focal points- if people struggle to see the stage at your event, additional screens can be helpful to keep them up to date with what is going on. These can be installed in areas where the view of the stage is obstructed, or even in the entrance hall. This means that the events on stage can be streamed to the other LED screens, making it easier for your audience to be involved.
- Grabbing your guests attention- With so many people in one place, getting the attention of everyone at once can be a challenge. But LED screens can grab attention, and changing the colour, or the display, can be enough to get the guests attention. Especially if you dim the direct lighting at the same time.
- Helping your guests- LED screens dont just have to show whats going on on stage, although this can be very beneficial. They could be useful for showing a floor-plan of your building, an itinerary for the event, or even video content from sponsors. Whatever you decide, the LED screens can be used to help your guests, and because they emit light, the LED screens will draw attention, so help will be easier to find.
- Increasing the opportunity for advertising- LED screens can be a great way to advertise the logo or professional video content of your sponsors. And you can rotate footage throughout the event, to make sure that each sponsor has the allotted time. By selling sponsorship and advertising, you could even recoup some of your costs.
Hiring LED screens for your award ceremony
When thinking about hiring LED screens, there are some factors you should consider. These include:
- The number of LED screens you need- Once you know your venue, you can plan for the installation of LED screens in different locations around the venue. This will give an idea of how many screens you should hire.
- The size of the LED screens- another thing to consider is the size of the screens you want to hire. LED screens can range dramatically in size, and they can even be put together in a larger video wall. Choose the size that will suit your venue, as well as the number of guests you have.
For more information or advice about hiring LED screens for your award ceremony, get in touch with the industry experts today, here at Light Design.